BPSC Assistant Director DPRO Recruitment 2021 (31 posts): Dear Aspirants, here is the good news for all of you as “Bihar Public Service Commission is giving opportunity for all govt job seekers announcing a new notification at their official website bpsc.bih.nic.in. They are offering 31 vacancies of “Assistant Director cum District Public Relation Officer” with an attractive pay scale of 56,100/- to 1,44,300/-. All government job seekers can utilize this opportunity by applying online before the last date of 5th July 2021.
Aspirants can find the Necessary credentials like eligibility criteria, vacancy distribution, exam pattern, application process in this page.
Assistant Director DPRO Recruitment notification 2021:-
An official notification against Advt No. 02/2021 announcing 31 vacancies has been released by the “Bihar Public Service Commission” on 12th Feb 2021, at its official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Candidates who are having passion to get the govt jobs can check the authoritative page and download the officials released to get an idea of the eligibility criteria and other details so that they can apply before the last date of submission. The application Process has already started from 11th June 2021.
- Online Application Start Date: 11/06/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 05/07/2021
- Last date for Fees Payment: 05/07/2021
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- General/Others State : ₹750/-
- SC/ST/PH(more 40%)/Female(Bihar) : ₹200/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication.
- Minimum – 21 years – Maximum – 40 years
SELECTION CRITERIA OF BPSC ASSISTANT DIRECTOR RECRUITMENT 2021
- Graduate Candidates are invited to Apply for this post.
- Candidates with journalism and mass communication degree can also apply.
- Based on the reservation category upper age of the candidates are between 42 years and 37 years.
- Selection Process will be done through Written exams and personal interview.
- For more information about age relaxation, vacancy details, exam date, exam pattern, candidates are requested to download the official notification.
- Visit the Official website of Bihar Public Service Commission.
- Candidates have to download the guided information first and read it carefully before applying for the post.
- After clicking the BPSC Online Application Form Button the application form can be viewed.
- Submit the Application after filling with necessary details carefully.
- Payments will be accepted through online mode only.
- Please note to keep an xerox copy of application form for further reference.