RBI Office Attendant Recruitment: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently published a notification on its official website inviting candidates to apply for 841 posts of Office Attendant. Have done All the completed applications should be submitted online.
Online application will be accepted from 24/02/2021 to 15/03/2021.Details of the posts are listed below. Please read all the information carefully before applying this job.
- Online Application Start Date: 24/02/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 15/03/2021
- Admit Download Date: April 2021
- Exam Date: 09-10 April 2021
- General/OBC/EWS : ₹450/-
- SC/ST/PH : ₹50/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Online.
Candidates who wish to apply for RBI Office Attendant should have passed 10th Class from any recognized board of India.
- Minimum – 18 years – Maximum – 25 years
|Categories||No of Post|
Read Official Notification for more details.
Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language)
- At first open the official website .
- Then click on “Apply Online ” to fill up the application form online.
- Then Candidates need to fill up to all required data and click on “SUBMIT” to move next step.
- Upload Documents ,Photo and Signature .
- Then need to make fee payment .
- Click on Final Submission .
- Take a print out of online application for future process.